Sunday, February 13, 2011

Property Saledubaipower Of Attorney

JFM: Hammer Geiler


Today i went off with church leadership. At first, I was back a little frustrated that we once again no one was who took care of the development of technology, we could only narrow-gauge . Go

But today it was really cool hammer. Susie gave a sermon on a biblical passage blatant that we will employ as a church this year. It was about the catch of Peter, who has fished all night as a professional, but nothing has caught. Now Jesus comes (which actually has no idea) and tells him that he was now broad daylight, the networks will eject again (this does not of mind). To which Jesus replies with the key point for us. " Master, I have fished all night but caught nothing but attention to your word, I will let down the nets again "

How many times have we toiled for us for God used with moderate success trying things? And actually, we have now had enough, no desire to try it again. Ne can not be bothered to further disappointment. And now Jesus comes and asks us to try it again! And somehow now seems to be the time when something works once flutschen (Gothic church, planetary dust ...)

has touched me the real. For myself I stand at the exact spot. Years ago I sat down with self-made web design because I had the impression that Jesus is calling me out on the water, collateral behind me. And some time ago there was almost exactly the same impression again. Fall out on the water, and get up again ... My time at the post office is coming to an end. And I really do not feel more, again with the independence on the nose had to fly. I believe that my circumstances are actually worse than before ... And because it speaks to me even if it could be that Jesus calls, " try it again, throw the nets again ," and even now I could call again, "Jesus, you do not know how I 'm on it? That I really need a solid framework that I am not the seller that my knowledge of the necessary technology and programs today is rather worse than when I'm schonmal failed? " And yet I will stand there and say: "But attention to your word, I will try it again ... " Super Exciting! Trembling knees, fear!

The praise of Thomas was again very cool, was really a very nice worship time, the people are gone with properly. It was really a pity that we had to stop because of the normal operation Bars'd start soon and we had to have reduced by then everything.

a really cool service. Afterwards, I stayed for some time and I've talked to people. We have a real golden child:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment