Sunday, February 27, 2011

Nordictrack Audiorider R4000 Power Supply

drawings from the old days III


is time again for a few drawings, comics and cartoons from the old days. I thought I'd get a few found objects dug out. Have fun!
© 1996 Copyright by Jocky.de

If I remember right, I drew this cartoon of David to the day when it was clear that my civil service career was finally failed. Since I also did not have to learn for the exams, which has so released me, that I immediately made 3 drawings.
The idea for this cartoon I did for years in my head, I finally had him put to paper. From that day I have always signed my work with Jocky . Before, I had another shortcut.


Copyright © 1996 by Jocky.de

God gives us so many promises, he promises us so much. We are his children, even royal children. The table is set on full, why do we not then access around and moan to?


Copyright © 1996 by Jocky.de

However, sometimes you have to let go a few things to receive something else can, which is probably much more valuable.


Copyright © 1996 by Jocky.de

a friend I was then a student of theology. For a meeting invitation I've drawn this cartoon. In the event the issue should be discussed if our mind is like the fall too, so if he is sick or healthy. come on what ideas theologians Sun If the whole world was swept away by the Fall, why of all people the sense of it should be left unmolested?

Here I have drawn for the first time my little man, whom I have given then the name Geneva bands ", the item has given the name, much later gone. Very often I will sign any cards yet with the Mannschkerl.


Copyright © 1996 by Jocky.de

From the early days of the Jesus freaks. Here it was hotly debated whether one should be tattooed as a Christian. Even though I'm not a fan of tattoos myself and realize a certain addiction tendency, I think it is funny that God himself tattooed:

" can forget a woman her child that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? and whether they may forget, yet will I not forget thee. See, in the hands I've drawn up. " Isaiah 49:15 +16

At that time, the mothers have tattooed the names of their children on the hand so they would not forget them when working. Although mothers still their children would sometimes forget, God is saying that he has tattooed our names in His hand that we want him always in mind and He will at least not forgotten.

" This is to say," I am the Lord, "and that will be called by the name" Jacob. "And another is in his hand writing" To the Lord "and is owned by the name" Israel "are mentioned . " Jesja 44.5


© 1996 Copyright by Jocky.de

Even though I am not a smoker and find it actually quite disgusting, I'm often impressed by the creativity of cigarette advertising. Thus, this small tribute was very close ...

If you look closely recognizes, nor my old signature. long

0 comments:

Post a Comment