Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Meagan Good With Short Hair In The Game

more healing evenings with Pierrot Fey


Last week was Pierrot Fey and his team for a prolonged weekend again to keep in Munich to healing and revival evenings and Saturday afternoon, a prayer and prophetic school . Since I work all the time had, I could be there in the evening.

Again it was very inspiring, God's presence and power was there. We have been encouraged, not on our feelings and problems to look, but the fact that our spirit comes to life in us, we can see what Jesus intends us to. When we walk in God's plan, then it is easy when we try things on their own, it can be quite exhausting. Pierrot has us once again, brought home the idea of God from Munich, we asked for these issues to stand up and proclaim it to Munich. It is no longer the place of condemnation, emanating from the terror and destruction, but a place of peace, of the Healing will come, it will be fruitful and bless the nations!
I was very happy that I was there with my new roommates could be. again and again is something special when you're not alone there, and even someone from the WG it is (I still remember vividly the prophetic school in Aichach (near Augsburg) a few years when we go there often with half the WG were).

had especially on the first evening I ago during the worship time many prophetic pictures eyes. Especially moved me this: I saw an eagle glided completely left over snow-covered mountains in the background of the sunset. Of course, is beautiful only because of the color mood be seen, but much more was glad that it was the continuation of the picture for me, I've got here: click . Here I was (the eagle) still in the storm, I had to fight through the clouds to me then rest on the summit and to sunbathe. And now I even hovered over everything!

I was still nice to talk with some. On the last evening I had some prophetic for some people who were probably raised them all. One stung me in a time of prayer already out and I had somehow the impression that I should pray for him. The came to me even after we got to talking. At the end I asked him if I could still pray for him. That must have been prophetic, and that he was quite touched it.

I'm curious to see how it goes in Munich what God will do the whole story. On the other hand, I hope, but really more to be involved in this whole evenings with Pierrot. While it is always nice to get input and inspiration, but somehow I would like to pray with sometimes ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment