Monday, February 21, 2011

Connecting 2009 Sony Dvpsr200p

Regio weekend at the JF Bad Neustadt



I was here last weekend with some friends from the community in Bad Neustadt at the local Jesus freaks (they are better under its old name of Jesus Freaks Wollbach known). The car we had rented us was indeed quite small, but I was glad that we did not need to travel by train.

The Jesus Freaks Wollbach have only been recently, and I always wanted to visit me, to preach there. As my job as a postman can not be much room, there was yet nothing came of it. All the more, I was pleased that it is now has finally worked and we were there for an entire weekend.

On Friday night, Richard has also preached in church that God loves our bodies and we therefore can not win a different attitude to him. Afterwards, Matt has served us with a very cool time of worship, beautiful music with which we worship God and could come with him to rest. could

I was very happy that I stay with people at home and enjoy a shower in the morning and did not have to kip in the rooms.

Saturday during the day then I have held a workshop . In the morning we went first to the Holy Spirit and to his work. I have raved about him and invited to lose the fear and dread of him. The call came after some initial hesitation, but a whole lot of people who were praying for themselves.

One thing inspires me at the Wollbach / Bad Neustadt: very young teens of 15 years, some twenty-somethings and a few adults are there together in peace. Such bandwidth, should there be in a minority of freaks.

was the afternoon, then take the gift of prophecy . Just like in the morning I told my personal story with the theme, because I believe that as people find perhaps can. In addition, people notice that I have started off small. I told them what the Bible says about the issue that God likes to talk with us because he is a God of relationship. Then, it was important, how he speaks to us today as we can see his speeches and gave practical examples.

Then it was important for me to give people the opportunity to try out in practice. So we have divided small groups, where everyone should get prayer. Then everyone should pass on what he had heard personally from God. When I was however very tough. But I could already see some good points with a little practice and encouragement, there can certainly be more of it.

Afterwards I have not had a good conversation, I learned from other participants that they have received impressions that they have raised, some were really touched.

evening was then a big party at the youth center. The Jesus Freaks Wollbach celebrated namely 5-year anniversary. Some bands were invited, others were allowed to report on the spontaneous and open stage. The room was packed really well, had been ne good mood. The music was also very cool.

On Sunday there was still a donut Regio, a meeting Jesus Freaks groups from Bavaria. There was a brief worship time and a really good input from Metal Mark that it is important that we give our faith further and that the motivation is not really all that important, the main thing we share our faith with others.

There were good discussions about the Jesus Freaks Germany, Bayern website that will give it soon. At the end was not told in short, just as the various groups and communities shall pass. When we then left for Munich, we had a really cool weekend behind us, although of course it was exhausting. Happy to be back soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment