Friday, August 4, 2006

What Is The Tattoo Bam Got In Las Vegas

And if you think it no longer will come from somewhere a drop.

Cursed-quarter hours, I'm just gelatscht home. At first, the way only long and drizzle quite uncomfortable. The last three kilometers were simply just sickening. Rain fell in sheets and my umbrella at some point, only half a shit. The water came down from heaven, from the side and in the form of the torrents from below. My pants were heavier by far than the first day of wandering and every time I thought that it is now completely full of water would be sucked, I noticed a short time later that they had become more difficult. Why only have we not taken the last bus?

It was the way back from Olewiger wine festival. A surprisingly good with a decent celebration fireworks and several live bands consistently surprising Oker music. Although we have hardly seen anything of it because we were the most time at a friend of René, who had invited many people and served with drink and wraps.

Earlier in the day I had finally met with René at his home (after he had tried in vain again and balancing for me) and he told me he now goes to Sweden for two years to make his master, we have talked a bit about old times and us regarding the clerk of court zugekoksten plots show made fun while we have increased their rate a .

Oh and even earlier in the day I was to print and what the neighbors have the beautiful experience that Windows XP is now no longer require, embarrassing display blue screens, if something goes wrong, but the same box reboots completely discreet. A fun day, then, shame about the wet end.

a I know that we really do not increase their quota, as long as there is no such a strange rate meter is installed, but my God.

0 comments:

Post a Comment