Saturday, August 5, 2006

Chipped Audit Tt 2000

bad trip live 2 - child and dog frustration

This trip is a pleasant little time before. The first train traveled the entire route brats with strong Schäubledialekt that played loudly in their cars, ran down the aisle and on the train kloppten. If they liked me at least in High German on my nerves! And the mother is at irregular intervals, "Now But final conclusion here, "roared," Listen now to make so much noise! ". "No." was the terse reply of the children, followed only once by a question about the reason of the ban. The answer, "Because you are not alone on the train and the other people interfere." Impressed her argument but not in the least. Also, a strange woman has asked them repeatedly not to run, but this was only acknowledged with an irritated shoulder check.

Now I'm sitting in the Euro City and it's quiet, but I am not sure how I should I pass the time, because I'm too tired to read (this morning have been awake at half past eight), but also could not sleep for a short while ago. Furthermore, is such a stupid Schoßwauwau under the seat in front of me and smells dreadfully. Dani I just can not always believe that dogs stink when they are not wet. But they do it and I hate that smell. Normally I hold my breath, but there has to set up here at home, I'm probably not the choice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment