Tuesday, August 1, 2006

How To Cancel Xbox Live Recurring

On the way to the funeral

I drive just past the ruins of a great industrial plant: large halls, long pipes, broken windows and all brick, corrugated iron no, no concrete. It is located somewhere in front of Thionville, where I am now just been run. I'm on the way from Paris via Luxembourg to Trier and then again tomorrow to drive from Trier to Luxembourg in order to finally say goodbye to me as Frédéric.

I also have just met my uncle Peter of the Reunion, which is driven from Trier to Paris to take his plane back home, the funeral is too late for his schedule. It was delayed by the autopsy and the border was crossed. The latter was necessary because Germany does not permit burial without grave. Sunday called Peter, he wanted to see me yet, but Tuesday would go already. Since I could not come earlier, we have just met in Paris. Even a small world anyway. Following a suggestion from my grandma out, we met at La Villette, more precisely in La Geode . Since I was very pleasant to wait in a great environment until the weather suddenly became worse. Fortunately, my uncle came and then we set the building for something to drink. I had some jitters before the match because I was afraid we would tell us nothing, although we have not seen for years. However, it was quite funny, and before we ran out of the discussion, had we both always going on, he to the airport, I to the station. Actually I was going to arrive Wednesday and then directly to the funeral and only later to Trier, but the date was set until Monday, fell to 10 clock in the morning and that was itself not to do with the 7-clock-train. So I drive a little carousel. The trip takes five hours and I've passed the time so far with offline blogging. Therefore I use a great editor, from which only tells me Florian days. WriteRoom can say, nothing and running in full screen mode without a single button. The deflection of freedom of a typewriter, he should play the computer and I think this is exceptional. Moreover, such a beautiful large font very no-frills aesthetic. However, my battery is "richer Opticians" in spite display setting not hold all the way to Trier. But I think from the switch in Luxembourg from the TGV train in a DB, I will content myself with the media anyway, which do not shock-sensitive hard drive.

I'm curious if I tomorrow at the funeral finally really understand what happened.

0 comments:

Post a Comment