Saturday, September 9, 2006

Router Settings Netflix

of moving from

Yes, I'm still alive ... and I still write. Although the year in Paris, is now at, but at least I have not written anything for so long that there are still a lot to report. In addition, I've also decided that I'd like to continue this blog even after completion of the coverage of my year in Paris. However, no longer with the most detailed reports on small things. That is too time-namely, eating on time and also probably only moderately interesting for most.

while I type this sitting between and on boxes and post via modem (ie Internet is either expensive or shit, and one way or slow), but it is making progress in the new apartment, even though there are a lot of work. Once some rest and my ADSL2 + modem have been resumed, I am also some pictures in here and write in more detail.

0 comments:

Post a Comment