Friday, September 29, 2006

Snl My Name Is Jeff Nuni

Finally Internet!

Verbunden seit 1 Minute 40 Sekunden, Downstream magere 2304 kBit/s, Up 448. Und an der Fritz!Box hab ich auch schon rumgefummelt, wie sie sich hier beschwert. Finally! A few minutes, the long-awaited Soviet anthem sounded out of my laptop speakers, as a sign that finally the internet connection (I had written a small script to not constantly full of expectation to look at the screen and each time disappointed to be).

The speed is only one eighth of the expected, but I was told in advance already. The cause is too long telephone line, which can then only with DSL 3Mbps. Since I do not 6-MBit/s-Preis wanted to pay, I have now after a short trial 2Mbps with increased upstream. With the support of Strato DSL way, I have made so far very good experience, they are both friendly and competent have been. No comparison with Big Pink. Also my Fritz! Box seems to me to be made by people with a clue, there really has never been faster. Hopefully I mokele it is not broke too fast, but it runs Linux on it and stop once you get activated Telnet, you can have a lot fun with it.

So then, wish me luck and see you now probably more often! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment