Thursday, September 28, 2006

Waxing Mens Testicles

You Mama, because a helicopter is in our garden ...

morning to our internet finally be there, hopefully then I'll write more often, but this story I have to tell just yet. I'm going this morning from the house and not hear much outside a fast-louder getting howling like a giant turbine. And a few meters later, I see where it comes from: There was a full-grown helicopter almost directly in front of our house in the small park on the street. I did not have my camera of course, present, typical, but who do not believe me, the tracks still visit, the grass is in fact flattened a large area and the guys with the leaf vacuums have saved a lot of work. The work has made the huge machine the way, very thoroughly, but a huge cloud of dust landed on leaves and a few interested neighbors, I was lucky to have come a little further. On the other hand, took leave of the real long time to start what would have on the site of the ill person in the interior are impatient, it was in fact a rescue helicopter, according to label. At some point, but then the noise was loud enough to take off and he sprayed over the treetops henceforth. I have then taken my usual bus.

0 comments:

Post a Comment