Sunday, December 19, 2010

Leather Jacket Nicolas Cage Wore In Family Man

genius jesus birthday party



Yesterday she was at last, our long awaited and highly anticipated jesus birthday party. I do not know, somehow, our previous parties of this kind always different, but really it was always a cult. And so we could again be excited, as this time would be.

I had to work during the day, it was quite long, so I really had no nerves at all to go somewhere. But for reasons mentioned above, then I pulled myself up at last.

And so I came to then, when the party was in full swing. The first band I missed, I can not say anything about it. But it was cool to be there.

The location itself was already very special times: A Washsalon and cafe in a very cool device. It was quite full, many guests were from outside the community there. One could also see some familiar faces that had not long since ...
There was a nice buffet with finger food, who would have thought that things could be so tasty.

A very specific idea of the gifts was flea market. Anyone could bring anything that he could not use what other things but could give someone joy. So everyone got to dig in the colorful variety of things and take charge something that pleased him.

A few words I would now like to get rid of the band that I was able to experience yet. "Same Same Here" is the new band of Eifertzwillinge. Really cool, chill music. You have really managed to create an atmosphere where you at the concert could well leave, but in the background could also be entertained. Very groovy, catchy music. I always say, music to fly ...

One must be very excited for the upcoming album. 'm Really curious to hear more from the band and see. After the concert was still running electronic music. Not normally my thing, but this music was really cool.

I had some cool conversations, enjoyed the evening very much. Although I was very tired, I'm up to the end remained. It has been proven time and again: jesus birthday party is genuine cult. Taste for more! Thanks for all those who organized this brilliant event, to all who took part.

0 comments:

Post a Comment