Friday, December 31, 2010

Covering A Rabbit Cage

deep snow white Christmas in the Franconian Forest


long time I've written anything, so it is again time for a small journal. Last weekend was indeed Christmas and I was unfortunately only for the holidays in winter Frankenwald.

all long always looking for white Christmas, many times we've annoyed us that it has not worked out again. But when one sees such quantities of snow, then often you might do it again. My home is so often called Bavarian Siberia, so we are certain amounts of snow already used to. But This year was really hard, so much snow I have seldom seen. Some did not know everything you know where to put the snow. The mountains were part of a standing person.

for a Christmas service I trudged through deep snow drifts. Boy oh boy, here I would not want to see by bike ...

To give you a little picture of snow, I'm even a little bit trudged toward the forest. Unfortunately, it was very hazy and you could not see far. That would have been a beautiful view, deep into the snowy forest francs.

I am amazed again and again, used to stand at this Point no houses have been interesting as the city grows Sun

narrow streets and high snow mountains

The icicles are impressive too.

Anyone for a little picnic lunch outdoors? Mulled wine to remember!

I've never posted pictures of my parents' house, I quickly made a few snapshots. Here I have spent most of my childhood. My room, however, was in the attic out on the other side.

0 comments:

Post a Comment