Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Mouth Stinks Like Smoke

storm

What a pity that I can take any pictures, but that would probably not be over anyway. Here is just a storm raged, I have never experienced not so. It started with a pitch-black sky, then came to wind was so strong that he has swept away not only all that had not been grown, but also a cloud of dust from the parking lot swirled outside my window has, which grew and grew, I soon has clouded the view onto the neighboring house, and finally I bit on sand. I live in the fourth Floor! Then came even more amazing lightning and rain at last. The temperature has dropped within 10 minutes to 5 degrees. Now, after more than 10 degree temperature drop everything calmed down. My grandmother and I, we looked at the great spectacle from the kitchen window and I bung times now my laptop back to the stream.

0 comments:

Post a Comment