Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Having An Erection During A Physical

anecdote from the supermarket

Mmmmmh! Ein Schokoladentörtchen mit Schokoladencrème obendrauf. Lecker! :q
picture of chotda under Creative Commons
I was now just water supplies and must tell you about the friendly man with behavioral problems, has spoken to me in the supermarket at the checkout. First, he has only missed the fact that open the yet mal ne new plan should, but when I went again jumped briefly on the refrigerated shelves, a pack to get chocolate ice cream, he asked interested: "Oh, that's good, the chocolate ice cream? I know only the pistachio ice cream, which is very tasty, "I said then that the chocolate ice cream, in fact, would also be very good, whereupon he said." Yeah, chocolate is generally very tasty. I love chocolate. I used to here in front of the panels purchased. At least two euros per day I spent on chocolate! But I've got like pimples, here by the hand to up here, the was really uncomfortable ... But ... I finally stopped not because of the hands but for the teeth! From one day to the other were full of holes! "Oh, that must have been hard, but where he liked chocolate so. And when going out, he then said finally, "Tuck into the ice ... But watch out for is "I have thanked me and had to smile pretty!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment