Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Does A Plantar Wart Have A Big Hole



Despite everything I've promised you, nor the report of the Tour de France. After so my hopes were disappointed that this tour would directly streak past the corner, I've looked at the start with my grandma on television where you had a wonderful helicopter view of the Parc de Sceaux . After the drivers are then kicked into regions, the two of us said anything, I sat in the metro and went to the Champs-Élysées. When I was there again to the surface, all hell broke loose. I was just out of there come when the stands were built to make the vision possible podium finish line and only chosen one. These chosen ones, I was also once, in the year, won in the Jan Ullrich.

This time I had to fight but with the other through the crowd. Already several cars of the publicity caravan had built up between Grand and Petit Palais and created a festival atmosphere, so that the amount by which I had, was pretty exhausting. I went long in the stands behind first, because I simply wanted the Champs-Elysees should stay on until I would be a good place to pass me by. Stupid way but was then at the other end of the grandstands closed everything, so I could traipse their way completely back and then down to the Seine, had to order the banks to continue to come into the Place de la Concorde. I then but not the first opportunity exploited me at this place building, but wanted to see if the Jardin des Tuileries, which is located inside of the circuit was locked or not. I am therefore of the Seine further followed up to the Passerelle Solferino, where there is a passage under the road through the Tuileries. The garden is bordered by elevated walkways, so you would then have a great view in a pleasant environment on the eight-time orbit. And to my great joy there were indeed many people, but I could still easily crimped with first in the series.

have this nice I talk to an American next to me had the Ukrainian parents, was born in Germany and lived there until she was eight and now in New York City lives. Unfortunately, she could see any German anymore, just a little Ukrainian, so I was forced again to me, how bad my English has become here. She said though, it would be very good, but I begged to differ, especially in comparison with before. However, it has meant the notion that Americans do not speak languages, Should that fully, and they'd speak only Ukrainian, because their parents have continued to entertain at home with her on it. She also said that the French would now speak really good English, with no comparison a few years ago.

We had to wait a while until the driver finally arrived, and they probably already have four more hours stood, because their friends thought that Währe necessary. Well, at least they were so still can pick up a few chairs, standing around in Paris gardens so often times for free use.

And then came racing in them, nor all in one box, and quite a few, so not so soon were over, as I had remembered it. Of course I do not forget to make a few photos and tatataaa! Here the challenge to your pattern recognition. Who first discovered that cyclists can look forward very doll:

Wie Marcel so schön sagte: „Andere Leute bezahlen viel Geld für solche Effekte!” Das musste ich also doch ausnutzen. Das Problem ist nur, die Fahrradfahrer zu finden auf diesem Bild.
It happened then some, a small group took off and was caught again, but probably know those who have been following the Tour on TV, better than me, because I could not afford a costly augmented reality system that fades the little arrows on the driver, I was indeed close, but ill-informed. Where was I got out of the metro, although there was a large canvas, but I was finally came not extra to the tour but then to watch on TV. I know not whether the poor pigs have been shown on television, which have lost their connection to the peloton and just before the finish. But they were nonetheless cheered vigorously by viewers, that was quite nice. The American has been done to their friends on the way before even completed all the orbits were. I was then pushed back at least a bit of room, after previously so easy to ask an asshole without me next to nonexistent in the gap, so that I could put my left arm on the existing nor part of the barrier fences. As I pee, unfortunately, not on building walls, more people say to his face: "I was first here, you disturb, fuck off" to my station mark and the guy was absolutely resistant to any subtle way to convey to him that he undesirable, I had to hold are uncomfortable. Others were bold by even more screaming loudly when a police officer picks up a discarded water bottle of a driver, were a few people a little further from me removed, and those who have got not a single bottle. The police have given the increasingly young children or young women, which was greeted with applause from the audience. I'm still at home a hat from a Tour de France cyclists. Which is also at least only with sweat and not angelüllert;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment