Sunday, March 6, 2011

Campbell Snow Chain Installation

Drawings from the old days IV


© Copyright 1996 by Jocky.de
When I started years ago training as a administrative assistant at the City of Munich , I did an internship in the registry office in the street Mandl. A beautiful villa-like building, right on the Eisbach and the English garden is located. My job was in the instrument department.

I really really liked it there, so I have drawn the room, he looked like a few hundred years could. Meanwhile, the registrar's offices in Munich, are organized differently. When I was recently at the registry office in the KVR, I saw my drawing on the wall. Of the Kollgen, with whom I was working, but no one could see ...

© Copyright 1990 by Jocky.de

When I was at home in Naila, played with a friend and classmate in a brass band. I then wanted to have a logo that they printed it on sweatshirts and were wearing at their performances. Unfortunately, this is just a copy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment